from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or containing nickel.
- adj. Of or containing trivalent nickel, Ni3+.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing nickel.
- adj. Containing trivalent nickel.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or containing, nickel; specifically, designating compounds in which, as contrasted with the nickelous compounds, the metal has a higher valence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or containing nickel.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.