from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The ordinal number nonillion in a series.
- n. One of nonillion equal parts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. The ordinal form of the number nonillion
- n. The person or thing in the nonillionth position.
- n. One of a nonillion equal parts of a whole.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Last in a series of a nonillion individuals.
- Being one of a nonillion equal portions.
- n. One of a nonillion equal parts.
—so I'm just going to repeat, for the nonillionth time, what is certainly the most concise, if not the best, thing I've ever written on the patent farce that is presuming alcohol is more a problem for rape victims than rapists and the disgusting compulsion to blame rape victims, in part or in whole, for being raped:
The thin old lady at the head of the table is in the painter's best style; we almost fancy we can trace in the eye of the other lady a lurking suspicion that her glasses are not really in fault, and that the old gentleman has helped her to _nothing_ instead of a nonillionth. [
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.