from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not rigid: a nonrigid frame.
- adj. Of, relating to, or being a lighter-than-air aircraft that holds its shape by gas pressure.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not rigid; flexible
- adj. That maintains its shape only by internal gas pressure
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not rigid; especially, designating an airship having a shape maintained only by internal gas pressure and without a supporting structure. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. designating an airship having a shape maintained only by internal gas pressure and without a supporting structure
non- + rigid (Wiktionary)