from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A group of nine.
- adj. Pertaining to the number nine.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the number nine.
- n. The number of nine units; nine, collectively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the number nine.
- An aggregate of nine; nine collectively.
From Latin novenarius, from novem ("nine"). (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.