from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An angle, such as an acute or obtuse angle, that is not a right angle or a multiple of a right angle.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any angle that is not a right angle or multiple of right angles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. See under Angle, Ascension, etc.
- n. one acute or obtuse, in opposition to a right angle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an angle that is not a right angle or a multiple of a right angle
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.