from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who obstructs, agent noun of obstruct
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who obstructs or hinders.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which obstructs, hinders, or retards. Also obstructor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any structure that makes progress difficult
- n. someone who systematically obstructs some action that others want to take
Sorry, no etymologies found.