from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The ordinal number that matches the number octillion in a series.
- n. One of an octillion equal parts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. The ordinal form of the number octillion.
- n. The person or thing in the octillionth position.
- n. One of a octillion equal parts of a whole.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- The ordinal numeral adjective corresponding to octillion; last in an ordered set of an octillion elements.
- Being one of an octillion all equal: as an octillionth part.
- n. The quotient of unity divided by an octillion.
octillion + -th (Wiktionary)
The new record, may force the listing of a new prefix for an octillionth, or 10 to the power of minus 27.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.