from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any nut from which oil may be commercially extracted
- n. The buffalo nut (nut of Pyrularia oleifera)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The buffalo nut. See Buffalo nut, under buffalo.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One of various nuts and seeds yielding oil, and the plant producing them.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. oily drupaceous fruit of rabbitwood
Sorry, no etymologies found.