from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A grayish olive to dark olive brown or olive gray.
- n. Cloth of this color, often used in military uniforms.
- n. A uniform made from cloth of this color.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A greyish green colour, like that of a ripe green olive.
- n. Cloth of an olive drab colour, used often for military uniforms.
- adj. Of a greyish green colour, like that of a ripe green olive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a dull greyish to yellowish or light olive brown
- n. military uniform of the United States Army; made from cloth of a dull olive color
- n. a cloth of an olive-brown color used for military uniforms
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.