from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Used other than as an idiom: see on, nose.
- adj. Exact; precise; appropriate.
- adj. Smelly, malodorous; often used figuratively.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. to win, as opposed to
to placeor to show.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being precise with regard to a prescribed or specified criterion
- adv. just as it should be
Sorry, no etymologies found.