Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the power of interpreting dreams, or pretending to judge of future events as signified by dreams.
- n. An interpreter of dreams; one who judges what is signified by dreams.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. An interpreter of dreams.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the interpretation of dreams.
- From Ancient Greek ὀνειροκριτικός (oneirokritikos, "fit for interpreting dreams"), from ὄνειρος (oneiros, "dream") + κριτικός (kritikos, "fit for judging"), from κριτής (kritēs, "judge"). (Wiktionary)
These user-created lists contain the word ‘oneirocritic’.
Another range of words from the intermediate to the advanced speller's level.
"Luciferous Logolepsy is a collection of over 9,000 obscure English words. Though the definition of an 'English' word might seem to be straightforward, it is not. There exist so many adopted, deriv...
All the words from the Grandiloquent Dictionary.
946 of these 2700 words do not yield any results in six different dictionaries, hence many of them might be misspellings.
Looking for tweets for oneirocritic.