from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Scientific description of the organs of living things.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The scientific description of the structure and function of the organs of living organisms.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A description of the organs of animals or plants.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In biology, the study of organs and their relations; a description of the organs of plants and animals; descriptive organology.
- n. In music, the scientific description of musical instruments.
organo- + -graphy (Wiktionary)