from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A dinosaur of the order Ornithischia, having a pelvic structure similar to that of birds.
- adj. Of, belonging to, or characteristic of the order Ornithischia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of a group of dinosaurs, of the order Ornithischia, that have hips characteristic of birds
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or having the characters of the group of dinosaurs named Ornithischia by Seeley; having the bones of the pelvis like those of a bird.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. herbivorous dinosaur with a pelvis like that of a bird
From New Latin Ornīthischia, order name : ornith(o)- + Greek iskhion, hip joint.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)