Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An instrument for holding water around the eye, so that the refraction of the cornea is eliminated and the iris can be examined.
- n. In craniometry, an instrument for drawing projections of skulls.
- n. An instrument for examining the interior of an eye.
- n. An instrument for drawing projections of a skull.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Physiol.) An instrument designed to show the condition of the superficial portions of the eye.
- n. an ophthalmoscope with a layer of water to neutralize the refraction of the cornea
- ortho- + -scope (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Looking for tweets for orthoscope.