from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A benign tumor composed of bony tissue, often developing on the skull.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A benign bony tumour that typically grows on the skull
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A tumor composed mainly of bone; a tumor of a bone.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, a tumor composed of bony tissue.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a slow growing benign tumor of consisting of bone tissue; usually on the skull or mandible
Sorry, no etymologies found.