from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To lie outside, or at the extremes or periphery.
- v. (transitive) To tell more or better lies than.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To exceed in lying.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To remain in the open air; camp out.
- To outdo in lying; be or show one's self to be a greater liar than.
From out and lie in the sense of "be located". (Wiktionary)
From out- and lie in the sense of "tell a lie". (Wiktionary)