Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To go beyond limits; advance as in invasion or attack; spread out.
- To pass beyond usual, established, or rational limits; hence, to be extravagant or mad.
- To go beyond; surpass; overcome; defeat.
- To radiate forth; flash out, as a ray.
- To throw out rays.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. rare To outshine.
- v. obsolete To spread out in array.
- out- + ray (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘outray’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for outray.