- n. cricket The edge of a bat farthest from the body of the batsman.
- n. cricket A deflection of a ball off of the outside edge of a bat, often to the slips or wicket keeper for a catch.
- n. skating The edge of the blade or side of the wheels facing away from the other foot.
- v. cricket To hit the ball with the outside edge of the bat.
- v. skating To place one's weight on the outside edge of the skate, thereby moving in a curve in that direction.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Looking for tweets for outside edge.