from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To form an arch over: Grape vines overarched the garden path.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To form an arch over something.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To make or place an arch over; to hang over like an arch.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To cover with or as with an arch.
- To form into an arch above.
- To hang over like an arch.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. be central or dominant
- v. form an arch over
Sorry, no etymologies found.