from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. So weary as to be totally exhausted.
- transitive v. To tire out utterly; exhaust.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To weary too much; to tire out.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To weary too much; to tire out.
- adj. Excessively weary; very tired; exhausted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To exhaust with fatigue; tire out.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. tire excessively
Sorry, no etymologies found.