from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To oxidize.
- v. To oxygenate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To oxidize.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To oxygenate. Also spelled oxygenise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. impregnate, combine, or supply with oxygen
- v. change (a compound) by increasing the proportion of the electronegative part; or change (an element or ion) from a lower to a higher positive valence: remove one or more electrons from (an atom, ion, or molecule)
- v. dehydrogenate with oxygen
Sorry, no etymologies found.