American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The act, process, industry, art, or style of packing.
- n. Material used for making packages.
- n. The manner in which something, such as a proposal or product, or someone, such as a candidate or author, is presented to the public.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of making into packages.
- v. present participle of package.
- n. the act of packing something
- n. the materials used to pack something
- n. the industry that produces such material
- n. by extension the manner in which a person or product is promoted
- n. the business of packing
- n. material used to make packages
- n. a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution
“Using easily recyclable glass apothecary type bottles and tins the packaging is also sustainable.”
“The clear plastic like film used in much of her packaging is actually a biodegradable film made from corn called Earthfirst PLA.”
“Secure Sales Solutions says their packaging is an efficient low cost security packaging and encourages responsible consumer disposal through easy recycling.”
“The number provided in my packaging is actually MSN not dell.”
“Within the packaging is an offer to send away for a traditional Simpsons DVD box, so the anal retentive among us can have the sets line up in order nice and neat.”
“Wouldn't some genuine literary criticism be a more suitable response than criticism of the flaws in "packaging"?”
“Most bags Terracycle makes reuse virgin packaging material that, for one reason or another, is rejected by the packaging machines.”
“Over time Terracycle has established relationships with large food products companies such as Kraft/General Foods and receives all their virgin packaging material that could not be used by the production equipment and that would otherwise be burned.”
“However, those "freebies" do exact a cost on the planet: Producing them uses resources, transporting them burns fossil fuels and emits pollution, and their packaging is likely to end up in a landfill.”
“But the worst post of the day award goes to this person, who put his “original pizzacone packaging from the February 22nd opening day” up on Ebay, as if it was some kind of collectible.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘packaging’.
Words about beer and the making of it.
A combined list of
1. EU Buzz - single words
2. EU Buzz - collocations
3. EU Buzz - the 100 most active
absorption capacity, absorption rate, acceding country, accession candidate, accession countries, accession country, accession criteria, accession cycle, accession negotia..., accession partner..., accession priorities, accession treaty and 2650 more...
includes words of the "Prodcom list"
1. Strictly EU terms with special European meaning used only in the EU
2. Keywords central to the understanding of the EU (people working for the EU are usually able to give thematic...
â€¢ The word should be a compound.
â€¢ Once divided, the individual definitions should not describe the compound itself.
â€¢ For sanity's sake, any word that also ha...
DISTRACT, STARE, CONSUME
Whut. Huh. Make it quick, I's gotsta go TV or whatever. Huh? That's too brainy.
Looking for tweets for packaging.