from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act, process, industry, art, or style of packing.
- n. Material used for making packages.
- n. The manner in which something, such as a proposal or product, or someone, such as a candidate or author, is presented to the public.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of package.
- n. the act of packing something
- n. the materials used to pack something
- n. the industry that produces such material
- n. the manner in which a person or product is promoted
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of making into packages.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the business of packing
- n. material used to make packages
- n. a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution
Sorry, no etymologies found.