from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being palatable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being agreeable to the taste; relish; acceptableness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being palatable or agreeable to the taste, literally or figuratively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being acceptable to the mouth
- n. acceptability to the mind or feelings
palatable + -ness (Wiktionary)