from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a specified kind or number of panes. Often used in combination: clear-paned windows; double-paned French doors.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having panes of a certain kind.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having panes; provided with panes; also, having openings
- adj. Having flat sides or surfaces.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having panes, panels, or stripes of a different color inserted: as, paned hose or breeches, usually made full and stuffed out with cotton, etc.
- Provided with panes; composed of small panes or squares.
pane + -ed (Wiktionary)