American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Having a specified kind or number of panes. Often used in combination: clear-paned windows; double-paned French doors.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having panes, panels, or stripes of a different color inserted: as, paned hose or breeches, usually made full and stuffed out with cotton, etc.
- Provided with panes; composed of small panes or squares.
- adj. Having panes of a certain kind.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Having panes; provided with panes; also, having openings
- adj. (Mach.) Having flat sides or surfaces.
- pane + -ed (Wiktionary)
“Glass walls will have a very low insulating R-value, even if they are double paned, which is doubtful to me.”
“The Willowdell is a traditionally styled farmhouse with some nontraditional features, such as paned windows with a half-moon over the upstairs window.”
“On either side of fireplace are generous, diamond-paned windows.”
“The windows I took were double-paned and factory made and I got them at a very good price.”
“I just saw some double paned aluminum 3 'x 5' windows at Lowe's for a little over 100 dollars.”
“It was paned and half the height of a normal window, its lower sill even with the grass.”
“Double paned south facing windows and We usually had to turn on the heater on for all of a week when there was snow on the ground.”
“Reclaimed wood is used for the beams and cabinets throughout the home, which also has triple-paned windows.”
“Reclaimed wood is used for the beams and cabinets throughout the home, which also has triple-paned windows and geothermal heating.”
“There are double-paned windows and high-efficiency boilers.”
‘paned’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for paned.