from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. covered in papillae
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To cover with papillæ; to take the form of a papilla, or of papillæ.
- adj. Same as papillose.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Formed into a papilla; papillary or papilliform.
- Studded with papillæ; papilliferous; papillary; in botany, covered with papillæ, or ending in a papilla. Also papillated.
- To form or become a papilla.
- To cover with papillæ; place papillæ on.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling or covered with papillae
Sorry, no etymologies found.