from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or condition of being parsimonious.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being parsimonious; extreme care in spending money; reluctance to spend money unnecessarily.
- n. An extreme stinginess.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being parsimonious, sparing, or stinting.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. extreme care in spending money; reluctance to spend money unnecessarily
- n. extreme stinginess
Sorry, no etymologies found.