American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A moderately fast Spanish dance.
- n. Music for or in the rhythm of this dance, set in march time and often played at bullfights.
- n. A fast Spanish ballroom dance in double time
- n. the music for such a dance, or for a march; used especially at bullfights
- n. a ballroom dance in fast duple time
- n. music in march time composed for dancing the paso doble; often played at bull fights
- Spanish double step (Wiktionary)
- Spanish : paso, step + doble, double. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“The paso doble was the first time in the show that I thought to myself, I am doing this right.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘paso doble’.
The Moves. Do~do~ditty!
I was tragically born with an extra left foot. If I weren't so debilitated, this would be my to-do list.
words that evoke magic, mystery, mayhem, magnificence or anything else that glimmers in the grass
Styles of dance
Looking for tweets for paso doble.