Did you perchance mean PR?
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet. See Table at alphabet.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The seventeenth letter of the Hebrew alphabet, corresponding to the Greek pi (
π) and the English pe . Its numerical value is 80.
- n. In chem., the symbol for pelopium.
- n. An abbreviation of Prince Edward Island.
- n. The seventeenth letter of many Semitic alphabets/abjads (Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew, Syriac, Arabic and others).
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. the 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- n. the mechanical energy that a body has by virtue of its position; stored energy
- n. the 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- From Proto-Semitic *pay- (“mouth”). (Wiktionary)
- Hebrew pē, of Phoenician origin; see p in Semitic roots. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“Scrie pe google AUTO ZEITUNG GERMANY, intra pe linkul TESTS si da click pe emblema SKODA … sunt mai multe pagini de teste acolo in care diferite modele de SKODE sunt comparate cu alte marci, chiar si cu Volkswagen …”
“Yerisimile est etiam, id genos nnmos non semper ordinariae pe« oaniae rationem habaisse, sed edilos sae - pe extra ordinem, ad eam fere modam, qao Bomanorum eontorniatos.”
“ The terminal 'pe' is short for pus, (pous!) and 'phalero,' from phalera, fringes -- "Fringe-foot" (Morris).”
“Getting pregnant because of r@pe is NOT worse than being r@ped.”
“This could be the only possible reason why they would suggest that aborting in the case of r*pe is ok but murdering a living child in the example above is not.”
“Janaina Tschäpe is a visual artist working with video and photography for her installations.”
“It all comes in pe-cut, pre wrapped, pre-prices in a wharehoue many miles away, not at that store.”
“Lovely space, friendly service and the crèpe is so scrumptious I've already devoured most of it by the time it ocurred to me to take a snapshot.”
“That's sharp increase from the not-distant past, when market data feeds used to pe ak at tens of thousands of updates a second.”
“The rabbi reminisced about a dish called pe'tcha, jellied calves 'feet.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘pe’.
See also The Phonetic alphabet by oroboros.
All playable 2 letter Scrabble words from OSPD4
Looking for tweets for pe.