from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Games A board perforated with a pattern of holes into which pegs can be fitted for playing certain games.
- n. Games A game played by fitting pegs into holes in a board.
- n. A board fitted with pegs for hanging clothing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A board that has a pattern of holes into which pegs are fitted; used especially to record the score in some card games.
- n. A perforated form of hardboard.
peg + board (Wiktionary)