from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A poker game in which the maximum bet or raise is a penny or other small amount.
- adjective Involving a small amount of money or something of little value or importance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A small stake in gambling.
pokerplayed for small stakes
- noun A small-scale
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a business deal on a trivial scale
- noun poker played for small stakes
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.