from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A solid having five plane faces.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A solid geometric figure with five faces.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A solid figure having five sides.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A solid figure having five faces.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any polyhedron having five plane faces
penta- + -hedron (Wiktionary)