from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variants of pinochle.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of pinochle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A game at cards, played with forty-eight cards, being all the cards above the eight spots in two packs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A game of cards differing but slightly from bezique.
- n. A game of cards; a variety of bezique.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a card game played with a pack of forty-eight cards (two of each suit for high cards); play resembles whist
Sorry, no etymologies found.