from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality of being characterized by purely personal modes of expression or behavior; idiosyncrasy.
- n. Philosophy Any of various theories of subjective idealism regarding personality as the key to the interpretation of reality.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A doctrine of subjective idealism that regards personality as the means of interpreting reality.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being personal; personality.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being personal.
Sorry, no etymologies found.