from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a manner that is lively or high-spirited
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a pert manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Readily; briskly; promptly.
- In a pert, bold, or saucy manner; saucily.
- Openly; plainly; clearly; evidently; truly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an impudent or impertinent manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.