Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as perule.
- n. botany One of the scales of a leaf bud.
- n. botany A pouchlike portion of the perianth in certain orchids.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Bot.) One of the scales of a leaf bud.
- n. (Bot.) A pouchlike portion of the perianth in certain orchides.
- Latin, diminutive of pera wallet, from Ancient Greek: compare French pérule. (Wiktionary)
“Okay: " (Latin) A probable variant of perula, in reference to the most valued form of this product of disease.”
‘perula’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for perula.