from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of phase.
- n. Movement through phases; arrangement of a sequence or cycle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to phase or differences of phase.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In electricity, the act of bringing two alternating-current circuits, as two alternaters, or a converter and its supply circuit, in phase with each other, so that their waves coincide, and they can be connected together.
- Coinciding in phase. See in phase.
Sorry, no etymologies found.