from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person skilled at phonography.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One versed or skilled in phonography.
- n. One who uses, or is skilled in the use of, the phonograph. See Phonograph, 2.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who is versed in phonography; a writer of phonography, or phonetic shorthand.
- n. One who uses or who is skilled in the use of the phonograph.
phonography + -er (Wiktionary)