- n. Australia, New Zealand A dog bred to hunt wild pigs and boars, typically based on breeds such as Staffordshire Terrier and English Bull Terrier.
- n. surfing A stance used for surfing tubes on one’s backhand. The surfer crouches low over a bent front knee, back leg extending back, outside hand holding onto the outside rail, and inside arm extended upwards touching the face of the wave as a guide (or digging in to slow down).
- n. A contemptible or worthless person.
- v. To surf in the pig dog stance.
- From pig + dog. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘pig dog’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for pig dog.