from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n.pl. Variant of pincers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of pincher.
- n. Alternative form of pincers.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. An instrument having two handles and two grasping jaws working on a pivot; -- used for griping things to be held fast, drawing nails, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as pincers.
- n. A tool for splicing wire rigging.
Sorry, no etymologies found.