Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Conveyance or distribution by pipes, as of water, gas, petroleum, etc.
- n. The amount charged for conveyance by pipes or pipe-lines.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. Transportation, as of petroleum oil, by means of a pipe conduit; also, the charge for such transportation.
- n. a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- n. a fee charged for the use of pipes
“Electric steel, in fact, all fine steel, should be cast in big-end-up molds with refractory hot tops to prevent any possibility of pipage in the body of the ingot.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘pipage’.
List of fees, tolls, surcharges - stupid, disingenuous, predatory, or otherwise - that are levied by governments, banks, phone companies and businesses against citizens, customers, and consumers.
Looking for tweets for pipage.