Did you maybe mean plantation?
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The process of erosion and deposition in which a nearly level surface is produced, as by streams, wind, or ocean currents.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of planing or making plane or flat; specifically, in geology, the erosive process by which a stream or a glacier produces a nearly level surface; also the result of erosive processes.
- n. geology The formation of a flat surface by erosion and deposition.
- n. biology The morphological transformation of a three-dimensional structure into a two-dimensional one through development or evolution.
- n. the process of erosion whereby a level surface is produced
- Latin plānum, flat surface; see plane1 + -ation. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“Every planation in the South that "owned" slaves was a concentration camp.”
“But now the "massas" in the DNC want to put us back on the planation (back to ominous music, unflattering pictures of Hillary Clinton).”
“But that memory has suppressed the suffering caused by the Civil War and promoted the mythological life of antebellum planation owners.”
“The problem is Rice left the ideological planation and progressofacists can get nasty.”
“Tertiary planation greatly subdued the topography of the Folded Belt, resulting in a fairly level basin, which is broken by the wide, deep valleys of the Fish, Sundays, and Gamtoos rivers.”
“Extensive pine planation on the rolling terrain of the Southeastern Plains and Hills ecoregion (65e) within the Conecuh River basin, Alabama.”
“One type is the non-karst landformss, which consist of low, round-top mountains with planation surfaces and abrasion-accumulation terraces along the valleys of the Son and Chay rivers and at the margins of the central limestone massif.”
“Bishop, here is your simple explanation or, if you like, "x-planation!"...sorry for Wolverine being all over the place:”
“The word ndmiration, my lord, may require ex-planation.”
“He did not press for an ex-planation, however, and as they continued to make their descent, it soon went away.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘planation’.
Looking for tweets for planation.