from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A play outfit usually consisting of shorts and a blouse, sometimes in one piece, that is often worn by children.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A one-piece stretch garment worn by very young children
- n. A one-piece item of clothing for women.
- n. A one-piece undergarnment for women.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a sports outfit for women or children; usually consists of shorts and a blouse
play + suit (Wiktionary)