from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A boy who leads or guides a team of animals in plowing.
- n. A country boy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A boy plower, a boy who plows.
- n. A knave who helps the plowman by driving the draught animals in front of the plow.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A boy that drives or guides a team in plowing; a young rustic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A boy who drives or guides a team in plowing; hence, a rustic boy; an ignorant country fellow.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a boy who leads the animals that draw a plow
plow + boy (Wiktionary)