from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A hybrid fruit of plum and apricot.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A cross between the plum and apricot.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A name for a class of hybrids between the plum and the apricot, originated by Luther Burbank.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. hybrid produced by crossing Prunus domestica and Prunus armeniaca
- n. hybrid between plum and apricot
Blend of plum and apricot (Wiktionary)