from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of a size suitable to be carried in a pocket: a pocket-sized radio.
- adj. Small: "a pocket-sized riot in the Lower House” ( Terence Smith).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. small enough to fit into a pocket
- adj. small-scale, downsized
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. limited in size or scope
- adj. small enough to be carried in a garment pocket
Sorry, no etymologies found.