from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The amount that a pocket can hold.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the quantity that a pocket would typically hold
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. As much as a pocket will hold; enough to fill a pocket.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Enough to fill a pocket; as much as a pocket will hold.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quantity a pocket will hold
Sorry, no etymologies found.