from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, pertaining to, or in the style of pointillism
- n. An artist who paints in this style
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A painter who follows the methods of pointillism.
- Of or relating to pointillism or the pointillists; exhibiting pointillism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a painter who uses the technique of pointillism
- adj. of or relating to pointillism
Sorry, no etymologies found.