from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. in a political manner
- adv. regarding politics, in a way connected to politics
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a political manner.
- adv. Politicly; artfully.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a political manner; with relation to the government of a nation or state; as regards politics.
- In a politic manner; artfully; with address; politicly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with regard to government
- adv. with regard to social relationships involving authority
political + -ly (Wiktionary)