from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. one who polls or lops trees
- n. one who cuts hair; a barber
- n. one who votes
- n. one who registers voters or conducts a poll
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who polls or lops trees.
- n. One who polls or cuts hair; a barber.
- n. One who extorts or plunders.
- n. One who registers voters, or one who enters his name as a voter.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who polls.
- n. One who lops or polls trees.
- n. A pillager; a plunderer; one who fleeces by exaction.
- n. One who registers voters; also, one who casts a vote at the polls.
poll + -er (Wiktionary)