from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The use of multiple drugs in a single prescription
- n. The use of multiple drugs to treat multiple concurrent disorders in the same patient; especially the indiscriminate prescription of many drugs to elderly patients
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or practice of prescribing too many medicines.
- n. A prescription made up of many medicines or ingredients.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The prescribeing of too many medicines, especially in one prescription.
Sorry, no etymologies found.